All year round or club team swimmers must attend all practices and meets set forth by the Head Coach:
- Must attend OR practice bi-monthly
- Must attend all dual meets, invitationals, and championship caliber meets
- Must notify the OR Head Coach which day of the week you will attend practice
First swim practice is week of February 23rd
All swimmers that qualify must participate:
(6) League Dual Meets - all participate
(1) Invitational (PASA High School, Palo Alto) - 20 Oak Ridge select swimmers
(1) Sierra Foothill League Championship Meet - all participate
(1) CIF Sac-Joaquin Section Championships - must qualify
(1) California State Meet (Clovis High School, Clovis) - must qualify
Swimmers must attend all practices. The Head Coach must be notified by the student athlete if you have a situation that prevents you from attending.
All swimmers and divers that are eligible must compete in all Oak Ridge swim meets.
Swimmers must stop talking (look and listed) while a Coach is addressing the Team.
Swimmers are required to wear team polo on all meet days.
Swimmers are required to be on time and ready to go for practice each day. All swimmers need to be in the water no later than 3:20 PM.
Student athletes are required to help set up and tear down for all home meets.
All student athletes must be cleared with the Athletic Department before participating in the sport.
We are 1 Team! All swimmers must support and respect their teammates.
Swimmers are required to bring equipment (fins, paddles, buoy) daily.
Swimmers will be respectful of all Swimmers and Coaches on other Teams.